|inside the motor boat|
- Avoid scheduling your trip on 20th of May onwards. As much as possible make it April or on the first two weeks of May.
- In case you failed to follow tip #1, you should be early to buy the ticket. Sometimes even before the motor boat arrives at the port, seats are already reserved. (tickets are sold at the waiting shed)
- Be early so that you can choose a comfortable seat. (Avoid getting a seat at the back part, it doesn't smell good when the motor boat starts its engine)
- Bring some ointment or anything for headache or motion sickness.
- Make sure to bring a fan.
- Expect the unexpected.
- Be patient.